Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Favorite Book

My favorite book is Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I read it 3 years ago, and it is still my favorite. I could read it over and over again. I still cry every time I get to the part where Beth is sick. Every single time. It doesn't matter that I know it's coming.


Although I have a favorite book, I don't think I have a favorite author. I haven't read enough books to have one.


The last book I read was Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen. I think I would've enjoyed it more if I'd had more time. Lately I feel pressured when I read, like I should be doing something else, like maybe my homework. I do want to read more this semester though, or at least try to. I used to love to read, and now it just doesn't seem like I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment